Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend in Athens








My Indonesian friend in Columbus will come to Athens for one day vacation next week. He has not been to Athens before. We have been talking and comparing Columbus and Athens sometimes in our e-mail or chatting. I have always told him about how beautiful Ohio University campus is and also told him about many other beautiful scenes in Athens. I think it is the time to show him about them.

He will arrive at 10:00 am, and since this will be the first time for us to meet in person in USA, I would like to asks and discuss many things about him, his family and his experience in very long journey from Indonesia. I think it will be great if we talk over a cup of coffee at the front room of Baker Center on his arrival before taking him to have a look around campus.


This is my itinerary for the first day:

- 10:00 am. Drink coffee at the front room of Baker Center.

- 11:00 am. Looking around campus and taking some pictures

- 12:00 am. Picnic and having lunch in Stroud's run with some Indonesian friends. I think we will spend a lot of time there, since we can go fishing at the same time.

- 04:00 am. Swimming in Aquatic Center

- 05:00 am. Going back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment