Monday, April 26, 2010

Daytime tour in Athens


My friend, Jerrimy, will come to Athens this Saturday, and he has never been here before. I would like to take him to have a tour around this beautiful town.



On Saturday morning, I will first invite him to visit beautiful OU campus. The buildings in OU are very special red brick architectures, making it look like Harvard.



Then I will introduce him the best Chinese restaurant in Athens, named "China Panda". There we will have a traditional Chinese lunch.



After a small shopping in Walmart to buy some drinks, we will bike to the Dow Lake (near the Della Dr), where is a good place for fishing. Also we will have a hiking around this crystal lake.



In the evening, we'll hold a party in my apartment with my new friends in Athens. I'm sure we will have a memorable day.

The schedule:
09:00 - 11:00 OU campus
11:30 - 12:30 China panda
12:30 - 13:00 Walmart
13:00 - 14:00 Bike ride
14:00 - 17:00 Hiking around Dow Lake
19:00 - 21:00 Party







No comments:

Post a Comment