Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sight-seeing around Athens.

If I had a friend in town.
I will take her to the bike path and go biking would like bicycling on Saturday morning.
9-10am- bicycling on bike path. (Next to the Hocking River)



10-11am- Kennedy Museum of Art
After that we are going to the Kennedy Museum of art.
She likes art. She has always wanted to see new pantings.
I have been to Kennedy Museum before. I hope she enjoys seeing new paintings.


11-1pm- Eat brunch at Village Bakery on East State Street.
We will have a delicious brunch and chat with my friend at Village Bakery.

1-3pm- Rest and a nap at home Zzzz.....


4-7pm- Picnic and hiking at Burr Oak State Park.
(10220 Burr Oak state park Driving a car about 38minutes.)

We went to Burr Oak Last summer.
We have had a lot of fun there.

1 comment:

  1. Shoko -- Good job! I changed a few things to make the sentences correct.

    Take a look at these corrections:

    "I hope she enjoys seeing new paintings." (Add an "s" to painting to make it plural.)

    "We will have a delicious brunch" (Add the article "a" before "delicious brunch.)

    "We went to Burr Oak last summer." (Use Simple Past Tense)

    ReplyDelete