Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sight-seeing around Athens











My friend from Japan is coming this Saturday. So,I have plans to take a few tours for him around Athens in the daytime.
I think we are going to go to Burr Oak where is North-east from here. Here is probably beautiful because leaves are turning green and flowers are coming out now.
After that we are going to go to Stroud's run where has a lake is also a nice place and we will be able to enjoy on the boat and see several geese.
Finally, I will take him to see the OU campus. I suppose that we will spend a lot time in the campus. Because it's so beautiful and he can see the nice houses that were made from bricks. They are interesting for Japanese people.Especially,it will be exciting to walk around the College Green for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment