Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feedback -- Please Comment

I just want to check up on our class to see how we are doing. If you have some time, please read these questions and reply in a comment. This will help us figure out what we need to work on.

Questions for Comment:

1. What is your favorite activity that we have done in EFA class so far? Why?

2. Which parts of the class do you find the hardest?

3. How do you feel about blogging so far? Are you having any technical problems? Feel free to ask any questions about trouble you are having with the blog.

1 comment:

  1. 1. What is your favorite activity that we have done in EFA class so far?

    We created a new map with Google. It was really fun. I didn’t know that I could put a picture in a document and write any comment.


    2, Which part of the class do you find the hardest?

    When we studied defining and non-defining relative clauses. And also English writing.

    3, How do you feel about blogging so far?
    Are you having any technical problems?

    Writing is difficult for me.
    I want to learn how to work with computers and how to create an English blog idea is good way to learn both.

    But our Internet service at home is dial-up so I can’t put any pictures and video, so I think simple writing only in blogs is most useful.

    I will try to use a computer at O.U library next time.

    Thank you Kristin!

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete